Full course description
This course will introduce participants to the key concepts of emergency management and fundamental aspects of emergency preparedness, response, and recovery. Participants will gain an understanding of essential emergency management aspects.
- Grasp key concepts and understand emergency management definitions
- Understand the interdependencies of the different phases of emergency management
- Identify the nuances of the National Planning Frameworks
- Comprehend the intersection of incident management systems, frameworks, and resources in Emergency Respose
- Discuss the challenges of Emergency Management